43 Partridge Way, Thornlie, WA 6108
LOADS OF EXTRAS
An exciting opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors awaits here in this beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Positioned on a substantial 708sqm block in a quiet Thornlie pocket, the home sits behind a solid, brick privacy fence providing, perfect for families with young children.
Whats not to enjoy - New dim able LED lights throughout, new switch board and rewired lighting circuit, new flooring and freshly paint, this home also has other added extras including a 7.5kw split system to the lounge and 2.5kw split system to the master, 5KW solar panels with .07c rebate, termite and barrier treatment has just been completed along with a 2 year old bathroom and 4 year old kitchen, AND A BIG SHED fitted with benching and wall cabinets that will remain.
Set to the front of the home is a very comfortable lounge room which receives plenty of natural light. A second living area sits behind the lounge, a great space which could be utilised as a activity nook/playroom for the kids or convert to a working space to be able to work from home. Central to both living areas is the dining room which adjoins a modern galley kitchen, renovated 4 years ago. Classic in its design, the kitchen features timber-look bench tops, white cabinetry and a stainless steel dishwasher for that modern touch of convenience.
For families who enjoy some outside space there is plenty on offer. Entertaining will be fun at the front of the home where a privacy wall encloses the front of the home leading onto a patio which once was the carport, a patio at the rear with views from the kitchen, another patio providing covered access from the large car parking space, a shed/workshop for plenty of storage plus a garden at the rear. Double gates to the side of the home open up to allow vehicle access through to the backyard and shed – perfect for tradies to store their tools and a garage for the toys. The shed also includes a workspace with storage and benchtop.
* Lounge room overlooking the front courtyard.
* Open plan dining adjoining the kitchen with sliding door access to the yard.
* A second living area off the dining – great for an activity nook/playroom or workspace to work from home.
* Modern kitchen, 4 years old with timber-look bench tops, white cabinets and dishwasher.
* Family bathroom renovated 2 years ago with full height tiles, double vanity and rainfall showerhead.
* Master bedroom offering a 2.5kw split system air con, fan and built-in storage.
* Bedroom 2 complete with Ironman wall mural and built-in loft bed.
* Bedroom 3 boasting built-in storage.
* 7.5kw split system air conditioner in the front lounge.
* Dimmable LED downlights can be enjoyed throughout.
* Brand new re wired lighting circuit and new switch board installed. All powerpoints are also double.
* Modern wood-look floors have been recently installed.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Drive through access to a large shed/workshop in the backyard (storage and benchtop included)
* Low maintenance yards with the majority brick paved.
* Private patio entertaining area to the front of the home overlooking courtyard gardens.
* Reticulated front gardens.
* 5kw solar panels receiving a $0.07 rebate.
* Plenty of space for parking.
* North West facing and no easements.
With Partridge Way Reserve just 2 doors down, the location is perfect for families with young children who can take advantage of the shaded play equipment and generous open space. The property also enjoys the convenience of being close to a selection of modern amenities including shops, schools, public transport & main arterial roads. This truly is a unique buying opportunity. Book your viewing appointment with Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190
Council Rates: $1,635
Water Rates: $1,061
Block Size: 708sqm
Build Year: 1974
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Thornlie
Median sale price
Thornlie median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Thornlie median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Thornlie number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.