12/11 Little Street, Lane Cove, NSW 2066
SOLD Block Record - Nathan Westerbrink 0408 777 776
The ultimate lifestyle address in the heart of Lane Cove, this beautifully refurbished two-bedroom apartment occupies an idyllic corner position at the rear of the full brick 'Park View Gardens' complex. A stone's throw from the vibrant atmosphere of the Lane Cove village cafÃÂ© culture and footsteps to express City buses, its remarkably convenient, yet quiet leafy location embraces tranquil parkland vistas overlooking Pottery Green Oval. Boasting dual street access via Pottery Lane with only one flight of stairs, its generous 120sqm on title provides the perfect home for young families, downsizers and busy executives alike.
- Generous open plan living/dining flows to sundrenched east-facing leafy balcony
- Modern eat-in kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and ample bench space
- Bright bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans, oversized master with park views
- Tidy bathroom with bath tub and shower, internal laundry, ample storage and high ceilings
- Brand new carpet throughout, plantation shutters, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered car space and separate storage room, 300m stroll to Lane Cove Public School
- Low-rise block just metres to Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre and village shops
- Easy access to Chatswood and City, footsteps to transport links, shops, parks and cafÃÂ©s
- Strata: $978pq Water: $175pq Council: $285pq
Market Trends in Lane Cove
Median sale price
Lane Cove median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lane Cove median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lane Cove number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.