22/300A Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066
SOLD - Nathan Westerbrink 0408 777 776
Basking in exquisite tree-fringed views across the boat-studded Lane Cove River, this stylishly revamped one-bedroom apartment occupies a coveted fifth floor position within the iconic ÃÂTowers' security block. Graced with spacious internal living space heightened by modern updates and quality inclusions, its highly sought after waterside location is just a stone's throw from pristine parklands and stunning waterfront walks. Whisper quiet yet superbly central to everything this vibrant cosmopolitan enclave has to offer, it boasts easy access to both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill's bustling village precincts, with express city bus services close at hand.
- Expansive open plan living/dining space extending to private leafy balcony
- Stunning water views overlooking the lush expanse of Burns Bay Reserve
- Light-filled and refurbished open plan kitchen with quality new appliances
- Bright and spacious bedroom with mirrored robes and plush new carpet
- Renovated fully tiled bathroom, combined tub/shower and laundry facilities
- Crisp freshly painted interiors, brand new light fittings and ample storage
- Lock-up garage plus visitor parking, well-maintained full brick security block
- Stroll to Hughes Park, pristine parklands, local shops and express city buses
Market Trends in Lane Cove
Median sale price
Lane Cove median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lane Cove median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lane Cove number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.