6 First Avenue, Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Sold by Rebecca Mitchell - 0412 257 625
Positioned in a coveted leafy locale a leisurely stroll to everything Lane Cove's esteemed village atmosphere affords, this generous split-level residence delivers instant appeal to families of every age. Framed by child-friendly gardens and defined by its flexible floor plan, multiple living spaces and abundant accommodation options, it provides a desirable haven mere footsteps to express city bus services, an easy 950m to Lane Cove Public School and walking distance to the area's eclectic eateries, boutique shops and tranquil parklands. Comfortable as is, there's boundless potential to update and further capitalise where desired.
- Prime north-facing block framed by multiple alfresco entertaining zones
- Versatile family layout offering a superb array of light-filled living zones
- Spacious open plan gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Paved entertainer's terrace overlooks low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Five bedrooms includes master suite plus downstairs teen/guest bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and timber flooring throughout
- Internal access to lock-up garage, workshop space, under-house storage
- Coveted leafy pocket an easy stroll to Lane Cove's cosmopolitan cafe scene
- Enormous scope to further enhance on a prestigious lifestyle location
Council Rates: $453 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Market Trends in Lane Cove
Median sale price
Lane Cove median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lane Cove median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lane Cove number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.