3/4 Greenwich Road, Greenwich, NSW 2065
SOLD AT AUCTION BY MARY-ANNE FITZGERALD 0418 648 654
This immaculate first floor unit with modernised interior offers a quiet, rear of block position and a gun barrel view of the Harbour Bridge from its double length balcony. Located mere footsteps to bus services, St Leonards and Wollstonecraft station and only moments to the thriving shopping and dining precincts of both Greenwich and Crows Nest, its ultra-handy setting offers a great first home or investment opportunity.
- Combined lounge and dining with floor to ceiling glass windows and door to balcony
- Wide balcony with views of Harbour Bridge
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooktop and optional informal dining
- 2 bright and generous bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Low rise security building with lock up garage
- Stroll to public transport, Greenwich Village, RNS Hospital
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $888 p/q (approx.)
Market Trends in Greenwich
Median sale price
Greenwich median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Greenwich median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Greenwich number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.