Waratah, NSW 2298
Dress circle location
Set on the high side of the street, this home has a warm & welcoming feel. Step inside the front door and be greeted with spacious, light filled rooms and an easy-care low maintenance block. This is the one you have been waiting to call yours.
- Two bedrooms – master with wardrobe
- Generous, light filled lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Dining room with fireplace
- Tidy kitchen – overlooking the rear garden
- Neat bathroom with large shower
- Original details - High ceilings, fireplace, decorative glass sliding doors
- Separate laundry
- Garage/workshop/storage space located under the home
- Driveway space for extra vehicle parking
- Low maintenance block approx. 499.5m2
- Access to Braye Park reserve and walking track at the rear fence
- Short walk to the McDonald Jones Stadium, parks and sporting fields
This home is positioned amongst other quality properties and is also conveniently located just moments from many local facilities such as schools, Waratah Shopping Centre and the Mater Hospital. It is also just an easy 15-minute drive into Newcastle’s beaches.
For more information please call Dave Lane on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Waratah
Median sale price
Waratah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waratah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waratah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.