100 Lorna Street, Waratah West, NSW 2298
Renovated with charm
Combining traditional charm with expansive light filled interiors the home offers a convenient location, moments from all amenities.
- Two large bedrooms – both with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with beautiful bay window
- Lounge room – located at the front of the home. Large and light filled with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Updated family bathroom
- Renovated contemporary kitchen with gas cooking,
- NBN installed – fibre to the premise
- Internal renovated laundry
- Low maintenance garden - approx. 448.9m2 block
- Single garage and carport – plus driveway space for additional off-street parking
- Close to a number of local schools
- Public transport at your doorstep
- An easy 12-minute drive to Honeysuckle, Newcastle CBD and iconic beaches
With the University, Calvary Mater Hospital and both Waratah and Maitland Road shopping precincts just a stone’s throw away, this property will be the perfect catch for whoever is lucky enough to call it home.
For more information please contact Dave on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Waratah West
Median sale price
Waratah West median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waratah West median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waratah West number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.