2, 196a West Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065
CHARMING ART DECO STYLE APARTMENT
This apartment has an abundance of natural light as it has a North Westerly aspect and is positioned at the rear of the block giving it a peaceful and comforting ambience.
Enviably located it is within a stroll to all the cosmopolitan attractions of Crows Nest, Cammeray and the North Sydney precinct and minutes to Public Transport.
Further Features Include:
* High Ceilings with many original ornate features throughout the apartment.
* Solid full brick building in a well maintained block
* New engineered floating floorboards
* Cavalier Bremworth carpet to both bedrooms.
* Renovated bathroom in a federation style with internal laundry facilities.
* Newly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops/splash back walls, dishwasher & modern gas appliances.
* Large sunroom off main bedroom to use as a home office.
* Gas bayonet in living area.
* One common wall
* Minutes from selection of schools, public transport, parklands including Anzac Park, St Leonards Park and great eateries and cafes within a short stroll to busy Willoughby and Alexandria Roads.
This apartment will appeal to an owner occupier or investor.
Water Rates: - $ 183.24 pq
Council Rates:- $ 260.00 pq
Strata Levies:- $1072.50 pq
Unit Size 78sqm
Strata Agent - Jamesons Strata Mosman
Strata Manager - Michelle Fondacaro
Market Trends in Crows Nest
Median sale price
Crows Nest median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Crows Nest median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Crows Nest number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.