$300 per week
2, 68 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Renovated Perfectly & Sitting Pretty
- tastefully renovated with fresh paint, modern carpets & updated kitchen & bathroom
- two spacious bedrooms with additional study area
- securely located above the Main Street shopping precinct
- large lounge room with gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling for all year round comfort
- fresh kitchen with lots of cupboard space, gas cooktop & dining area
- internal laundry & great security throughout
- lovely rear patio area to sit and relax with a coffee
- not suitable for pets
This apartment is well worth a look, get in quick!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it’s easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the ‘Book Inspection’ button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON’T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Gas Enabled
Market Trends in Wagga Wagga
Median sale price
Wagga Wagga median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Wagga Wagga median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Wagga Wagga number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.