ALL OFFERS BY TUE 2 FEBRUARY
9 Spence Street, Trigg, WA 6029
* A natural light-filled home with bifold doors providing seamless indoor/outdoor flow to a deck overlooking a sparkling pool – perfect for hot summer nights.
* A well-designed multifunctional space offering classic Australian features including high ceilings and integration of kitchen facilities with a study and living zone.
* A generous bedroom and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom with oversized shower.
* Split system air conditioner.
* Proposed Lot 2 - 350 sqm green titled block with titles expected in mid-May.
* This property also provides an exciting option for those looking for a home with potential rental income whilst drawing plans for a new contemporary residence in a superb location.
* (Please note the corner block, western side, currently has a house to be demolished with the owners planning to build a new home)
* 600m to the white sands of Trigg Point Beach, Clarko Reserve parkland, Island Market café/restaurant, and Trigg Island SLSC.
* 600m to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School (approx.)
* 2.5km to Deanmore Primary School and in the Carine Senior High School catchment.
* 1.6km to the Hamersley Golf Course.
* 2km to the all-new Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
Undoubtedly this property is positioned in one of the most coveted coastal lifestyle locations that the West Coast offers with its superb sense of community, vibrancy and amenity. Imagine calling this home …
ALL OFFERS BY TUESDAY 2 FEBRUARY (4PM). SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
Market Trends in Trigg
Median sale price
Trigg median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Trigg median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Trigg number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.