20A Angus Street, Clunes, VIC 3370
1 Acre A Cosy and endearing family Home with additional cottage and hobby room Perfect for B & B or Work from Home!
• The property has town water, mains power, all electric
• The main house has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, extra toilet in laundry
• The two-room extension was built 2016-2017, Rating 6.1
. Bedroom with ensuite, living room with mini-kitchen, double glazed doors and windows, fully insulated – underfloor, walls and ceilings
• The single room studio has mains power and split system / not shown
• The house was connected to sewage system 1999
• It was reroofed in 2003 and partly restumped at the same time
• Ceiling insulation was installed during federal government rebate program
• In 2009, renovations included a new kitchen and new internal and external doors to create open planning into the sun room and out to the deck
• Weatherboards on the two long sides were replaced around 2007
• Wall insulation was added at the same time.
• A new hot water storage system was installed in Jan 2017 – water heats overnight on the off peak rate
• The house was externally painted in 2017 to be in keeping with the extension
• NBN was installed in 2018
• New flooring to hall, living room, kitchen and sunroom was installed in May 2019
• A new split system in the living room was installed 2019
• Solar panels were added in Oct 2018 – 18 panels, just under 5kW system, feeds into the grid.
• The garden is serviced by 14,100 litres of rainwater in 3 tanks (10,000 ltr, 3,000 ltr and 1100 ltr), a 1,000 ltr tank services the chicken yard.
• The property is 1 acre
• It is roughly landscaped in 3 separate areas: home and garden; orchard, vegetables and chickens; and the bushland/ parkland areas which were created from scratch and planted with native trees and shrubs, mostly local species
• The orchard trees include: apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots, quince, mulberry, olives, cherry, and almonds
• The property backs onto crown land so there will be no development to the rear of the property.
Prior to European settlement, this broader area would have been a productive area for the Dja Dja Wurrung peoples – with its mostly flat grassy plains, pockets of patchy woodlands/
Call Colette on 0488052155 an agent that works weekends
Market Trends in Clunes
Median sale price
Clunes median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Clunes median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Clunes number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.