6 Moss Street, Huntingdale, WA 6110
GREAT INVESTMENT WITH LONG TERM TENANT
Freshly painted throughout, complete with new carpets throughout. The floor tiles have been professionally cleaned to give them a lift and that "almost new" feeling. The kitchen has been freshly renovated and comes complete with stone benchtops with waterfall, brand new dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space including a full-length pantry. A new 3.5kw split system air conditioner has also been installed.
Then the games room – it's not just big, its HUGE. Opening up onto the back yard this is going to be a great space to entertain inside and out. Drive through access to the rear is also available through the side gate.
* All bedrooms complete with brand new carpets and ceilings fans.
* Sliding mirrored robe to bedroom 3.
* Floor tiles have been professionally cleaned throughout.
* Fresh paint and brand-new block out blinds.
* New tapware installed to the internal wet areas.
* Tiled formal dining complete with brand new 3.5kw split system air conditioner.
* Generous family/games room offering sliding door access to the backyard, new carpet and a ceiling fan.
* Renovated kitchen with stone benches with waterfall, stainless steel appliances and new dishwasher.
* Drive through access to the backyard with secure parking for your car or trailer behind a double gate.
* Plenty of parking in the long, wide driveway.
* Gardens and lawns have been freshened up with new turf, mulch and auto-reticulation available to both the front and back yards.
* Multiple gardens sheds providing plenty of storage.
The property currently has a tenant on a fixed term lease paying $300 per week.
Positioned within a walkable 1.2km of Huntingdale Primary this home will be a magnet for young families. Bus stops are accessible with 200m, whilst a variety of local shops and casual eateries are just moment away. Warton Road is accessible at the end of the street unlocking arterial roads that merge with major highways and the freeway. So, if you're a home owner looking for an easy property to move into, an investor in search of a low-maintenance asset or a tradie in need of side access and a secure yard to park a trailer, make sure you take the time to view this beauty. Book your viewing appointment by calling Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190.
Council Rates: $1,593
Water Rates: $1,039
House Size: 137sqm
Block Size: 684sqm
Build Year: 1974
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Market Trends in Huntingdale
Median sale price
Huntingdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Huntingdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Huntingdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.