22 Edward Street, Nedlands, WA 6009
Stunning Modern Character!
Nestled on a spacious 809sqm north-facing block close to bars and restaurants on Broadway, the University of Western Australia and the picturesque river foreshore at Matilda Bay, the property is securely gated and boasts a lush backyard-lawn area where there is heaps of room for a future swimming pool amidst leafy established gardens. The huge outdoor alfresco-entertaining area includes benched seating and a lovely paved courtyard adjacent.
Internally, solid wooden floorboards, soaring high ceilings, feature skirting boards and decorative cornices are commonplace throughout, preserving the residences original character of yesteryear. Warmed by a feature log fireplace that is complemented by a gorgeous bay window and ample built-in wardrobe space, the front master bedroom is the biggest of the bunch, while the open-plan kitchen, dining and family area is where you will spend most of your casual time before spilling outside via double doors.
With top schools in handy proximity, along with medical facilities, the Nedlands Golf and Yacht Clubs, sprawling parklands, shopping at Claremont Quarter, this magnificent location is as good as it gets. You will absolutely love living here!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms in total
• 1x1 "granny flat" with its own verandah, modern kitchen, eating/sitting area, bedroom space and ensuite
• Open-plan dining/family area with heaps of storage, a log fireplace, feature window and a revamped kitchen, comprising stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, double sinks, a step-in pantry, a large appliance nook, a floating Smeg range hood and a five-burner gas cooktop/oven
• Modernised master-ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead, twin "his and hers" stone vanities, a toilet and plantation shutters
• Spacious adjoining 2nd bedroom/nursery off the master
• Large 3rd bedroom with BIR's and semi-ensuite access into a fully-tiled main bathroom
• Separate external laundry with ample storage space
• Double-gate carport access to the rear
• Powered side workshop with benches
• Side garden/tool shed
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
Water Rates: $1,375 p.a.
Council Rates: $2,130 p.a.
Market Trends in Nedlands
Median sale price
Nedlands median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Nedlands median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Nedlands number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.