80 Charlton Road, Bannockburn, VIC 3331
HUGE HOME, HUGE BLOCK
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
This intelligently designed 35 square Metricon home is a fantastic opportunity for owner occupiers or investors alike being situated on a generous 1879m2 (approx.).
- Oversized master with ensuite and WIR
- 3 additional large bedrooms with BIR’s
- Generous size kitchen with stainless steel appliances, WIP & breakfast bar
- 5m x 5m Family room
- 4m x 5.5m Rumpus room
- 4m x 5m Dining area
- 4.5m x 3.5m Lounge room with gas wood heater
- 4.7m x 3.7 Alfresco Area
- Open plan study
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout
- Well designed backyard with a sanded play area for the kids, plenty of grass and a layout for a veggie garden
- DLUG with remotes plus internal access adjacent from the study
- 6x6m fully concreted shed with power connected
- 3.2 kw solar power system & electric hot water service
- Easy access to the Hamilton/Midland Highway, Geelong Ring Road resulting in a fast commute to Geelong, Melbourne and the Surf Coast
Bannockburn is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional towns, it is easy to see the value on offer in this lovely family home so don’t hesitate and get in touch with us today for more information!
Market Trends in Bannockburn
Median sale price
Bannockburn median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bannockburn median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bannockburn number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.