10 Imber Turn, Langford, WA 6147
STARTING? INVESTING? DOWNSIZING? WE HAVE YOU SORTED!
Fall in love with the light-filled living, dining and kitchen zones. The large windows to the side of the home provide peaceful views to the leafy courtyard gardens and a dome pergola. The glass sliding door provides direct access which extends the informal living space.
The u-shaped kitchen is perfect for entertaining and everyday cooking. Overlooking the informal living space, the kitchen offers modern appliances, dishwasher and the fridge is even included in the sale! The owner has also installed extra cupboards for storage and there is plenty of work space on offer.
The 2 minor bedrooms are the same size and offer room for queen size beds with built in robes.
* Entry foyer providing access to the master bedroom and living quarters.
* Lounge room living area resting between the entry and informal living space.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family with large windows providing generous views of beautifully established gardens in the backyard.
* Modern, U-shaped kitchen with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and fridge.
* Generous master bedroom offering reverse cycle split system air con, large walk-in robe and private ensuite.
* Secondary bedrooms are both big enough to fit a queen-sized bed and feature built-in robes.
* Light and bright, family bathroom complete with separate bath and shower recess.
* Well-appointed laundry offering plenty of cupboard space and subway tile splashbacks.
* China hand basins feature in both bathrooms.
* Wood-look flooring through the entry and informal living areas.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and portable gas heater.
* Generous pergola with domed roof allowing plenty of natural light in.
* 3 raised veggie beds and leafy green courtyards gardens out the back.
* Double garage providing secure parking behind an automatic door.
Enjoying a corner block position on a workable 418sqm parcel of land, this exciting home is moments from local schools, shops and transports. For families with children at school, you'll love the convenience of Langford Islamic College positioned a walkable 550m away and Brookman Primary an easy 1.1km. Locals shops are just a stone's throw from the property with Ferndale Supermarket located on Langford Ave. The daily commute is very convenient with the location enjoying easy access to both Roe Highway and Thornlie train station. There's a lot to appreciate about this family-friendly stunner. To find out more, contact Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190.
Council Rates: $1,800
Water Rates: $1,152
House Size: 142sqm
Block Size: 418sqm
Build Year: 2004
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Market Trends in Langford
Median sale price
Langford median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Langford median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Langford number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.