9 Lawrence Street, Gosnells, WA 6110
LEAFY "HOMESTEAD" LOCALE, MOMENTS FROM THE RIVER
Built in 1975, the home offers a classic layout with roomy, light-filled living areas and a semi-enclosed patio off the side of the home. The lounge room sits off the entry way and includes a gas point for heating through the cooler months. An open plan kitchen and dining rests on the other side of the lounge and doors within this space allow the living areas to be closed off from the bedrooms at the back of the home. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are generous in size, both big enough to accommodate a queen-sized bed. Built-in mirrored robes can be enjoyed in all bedrooms and a separate study provides space to set up a computer away from the bedrooms and living areas.
* Lounge room off the entry way with gas bayonet point for heating.
* Open plan kitchen overlooking the dining which can be closed off from the rest of the house.
* Bathroom renovated approx. 15 yrs ago with shower over bath and large vanity mirror.
* Built-in mirrored robes to all bedrooms.
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 can both fit a queen-sized bed.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
* Instant gas hot water system.
* Security screens fitted to all doors and windows.
* Solid doors to the entry and laundry both fitted with deadlocks.
* Sliding door from the dining allows access to a semi-enclosed patio.
* Private parking in the single garage behind an auto door.
* A good-sized garden shed for working and storage.
* Double gates to the side of the driveway allows for drive through access.
* Plenty of space out the back to park a boat, van or trailer.
A welcome treat for young families, the home is close by a choice of local schools and the South Metro TAFE is just moments away for tertiary students. The property resides nearby the Gosnells CBD but also enjoys a central position to shopping centres in Maddington, Thornlie and Southern River. Whether you're looking to enter the market, downsize or invest, this brilliant home offers convenience, lifestyle and relaxed family living. For more information, contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198.
Council Rates: $1,520
Water Rates: $ 872.53
Block Size: 689sqm
Build Year: 1975
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Gosnells
Median sale price
Gosnells median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Gosnells median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Gosnells number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.