20a Holroyd Street, Albion Park, NSW 2527
Four bedrooms plus study!
Two living areas!
Only twelve months old, this beautifully presented home is perfectly located in a quiet rural setting, only moments from Parkland & Mt Terry Primary School.
• Perfect sized back yard, level block & level driveway
• Torrens titled
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family room, opening to large covered alfresco entertaining area (North facing)
• Modern Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar
• Second lounge / upstairs rumpus, perfect for a kids' retreat
• Two full bathrooms plus 3rd toilet/ powder room
• En-suite & Walk-in robe to spacious master suite
• Floor to ceiling bathroom tiling. Freestanding bath to main
• Oversized bedrooms all with built-in robes (even the study)
• Remote double garage with internal access & extra storage area
• 200m to Childcare
• 300m to Mt Terry public school
• 300m to bus stop
• 600m to Convenience shops
• 1300m to High schools
• 1400m to CBD amenities (Woolworth's, medical, restaurants, hotel etc)
• 5 mins to Jamberoo Rec Park
• Less than 10mins to Stockland's Shellharbour & Shellharbour CBD
• 15 mins to Shellharbour beaches
• 25 mins to Wollongong CBD
• 60 mins to Sydney Gateway (Sutherland)
Move-in ready, nothing to do!
A must to inspect, call now!
***Available 7 Days by Appointment***
- For more detailed information please call the Sales Team at Right Choice Real Estate
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Market Trends in Albion Park
Median sale price
Albion Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Albion Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Albion Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.