4 Roberts Street, St Peters, NSW 2044
Sold Off Market! Charming Cottage + Parking
Choosing the right agent makes all the difference. Call Samuel Theo on 0416 523 226 to see how we can help you.
Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac this charming semi-detached home has been lovingly maintained by the current vendor for over 25 years. Displaying a cosy ambience with the preservation of many heritage details, this lovely home is an ideal place to invest or call home.
- 2x double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Gas kitchen with servery to covered entertainer's patio ideal for alfresco dining all year round.
- Lush Parisian-style garden wraps around the home connecting seamlessly to the indoors.
- Open-plan kitchen & skylit dining with original cast iron stove.
- Large storage attic.
- Cosy lounge room with feature exposed brick wall & working fireplace.
- Double brick semi-detached home with parking for 1x car.
- Generous 180sqm block, 12.19m x 16.76m.
- Gorgeous stained glass windows, high ceilings and period features intact.
- Bathroom with separate claw foot bathtub, external laundry.
- Rates: Water $191 per quarter approx., Council $330 per quarter approx.
Enjoy the many perks of this sought-after lifestyle address complete with rare off street parking. Walk to the cultural hubs of Newtown, Enmore and Marrickville, trains, buses, parks, and highly regarded schools.
- Living Area
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floors
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Quiet Location
Market Trends in St Peters
Median sale price
St Peters median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
St Peters median rent price trends (last 12 years)
St Peters number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.