7 Ultimo Ct, Toorak, VIC 3142
PLEASE CALL KRIS BARKER 0402 099 760 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION APPOINTMENT!
A pure celebration of natural light, innovative design and high-end finishes, this single-level 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home spectacularly captures the very essence of contemporary Toorak living. Peacefully positioned at the tail-end of a privileged court address, embrace effortless living so close to local village shopping, Yarra River parkland, Heyington trains, and a range of quality schools.
Designed in collaboration with the esteemed David Hicks, discover layer upon layer of light-filled luxury from the very first step inside. A grand foyer entrance branches off to an imposing home office graced with a marble-framed gas log fireplace and bespoke cabinetry. Punctuated by panels of glass, the depth and symmetry of the interiors seamlessly connect with the exterior. Open up and spill out to a centrepiece courtyard, the ideal setting for extravagant celebrations in absolute privacy, framed by a solar-heated swimming pool.
Travertine-tiled throughout under towering ceilings, the efficient and effective use of space inside and out is a triumph of thoughtful planning with every detail, every aspect, every finish carefully considered and crafted. A connecting hallway flows through to a gallery-inspired living and dining area, underpinned by a top-of-the-range Miele kitchen boasting a welcoming island bench. The liberal use of marble in so many of the spaces is a tactile temptation.
Venture further into the home and discover a trio of privately staged, generously scaled bedrooms, all superbly serviced by their own private ensuites. The palatial main bedroom comes complete with a dressing room and a fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite showcasing a freestanding Kaldewei bath, concealed shower and a separate WC.
Setting a singular standard for a Toorak lifestyle of irresistible indulgence, access an internal lift or staircase to a 5-car basement garage with rear entrance and a substantial storeroom. Functionality is exemplary with a large laundry, an informal study area with desk, luxurious powder room, plantation shutters and roller blinds, recessed down-lighting, and zoned heating and refrigerated cooling plus in-floor heating.
Special appointments ensure comfort levels are at an absolute premium with everything designed for ease of use and aesthetic excellence. Enjoy a thrilling feature atrium and skylights throughout, floor-to-ceiling doors, variable ceiling height, customised cabinetry, and so much more.
Showcasing irresistible lifestyle appeal for families, rich rewards for investors, and lock-and-leave certainty for downsizers, an inspection of this very special home is essential to appreciate every delightful detail and high-quality finish.
At a glance...
* 3 large bedrooms all with fully tiled ensuites
* Gallery-sized open-plan living and dining
* Magnificent Miele kitchen with marble benchtops, waterfall-edged island bench, Abey twin sink, insinkerator and a walk-in pantry
* Stately home office
* Showpiece courtyard featuring travertine paving and an inviting swimming pool
* Concealed study area with desk
* Laundry with integrated cabinetry and benches
* Luxurious powder room
* Internal lift access from ground to basement level
* Basement parking for up to 5 cars with rear entrance
* Temperature-controlled zoned heating and cooling plus in-floor heating and two gas log fireplaces
* Low-maintenance garden
* Large basement storeroom or wine cellar
* Plantation shutters and roller blinds
* Light-filled feature atrium
* Skylights, floor-to-ceiling doors and bespoke cabinetry throughout
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping and parkland
* A David Hicks design collaboration
Property Code: 1504
Market Trends in Toorak
Median sale price
Toorak median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Toorak median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Toorak number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.