BER $429,000-$459,000 - Call to inspect
8, 13 Wallace Street, Swansea, NSW 2281
Over 55's Quality Villa Home
Located away from the street in a small complex, it boasts a large Tasmanian Oak kitchen and an unusually spacious living and dining area that captures the benefits of a sunny northerly aspect.
- Single-storey, brick and tile construction
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Timber kitchen with plenty of bench space
- North facing secure courtyard with covered pergola
- Separate laundry with extra toilet
- New air-conditioning, economical solar hot water
- Single garage with remote control and internal access
- Affordable strata fees
Conveniently close to Swansea's main shopping strip with a level walk to the lake, supermarkets, doctors, cafes, post office and transport. Strata bylaws do not permit pets.
Market Trends in Swansea
Median sale price
Swansea median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Swansea median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Swansea number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.