19 Rodgers Street, Teralba, NSW 2284
Peace and Tranquillity
Often sought after but rarely found, this home is ready for you and your family to enjoy the rewards of living in this upward moving, premier, lake side location.
Investors, renovators and homemakers will instantly recognise the unlimited benefits and life style opportunities this home presents with its close proximity to public transport
including Teralba Railway station, desirable schools including Teralba Public School; St Pauls High School and Charlton Christian College.
The local shopping centres of Warners Bay, Glendale and Toronto a mere 10mins drive. Stroll along to everyone's favourite Speers Point Park, on the shores our majestic Lake Macquarie.
Immerse yourselves with cinema in the park, farmers markets, water sports and other outdoor leisure adventures, plus so much more.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of modern day living without compromising the convenience of local amenities and lifestyle.
- Single level brick and tile home with private valley views
- 2 bedrooms with a study
- Functional, tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Combined dining living
- High cathedral style, timber ceilings
- Charming veranda to relax and unwind
- Reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fans to living areas and bedroom
- Back to base alarm system for peace of mind
- North to the rear of the property encapsulates the serenity of bushland, established gardens and birdsong
- Under house laundry and storage space
- Single lock up garage
- Close proximity to public transport, schools, shopping centres, café precincts, dog park, Awaba House, Lake Macquarie Art gallery and Marmong Point Marina
- Train services commuters travelling to the central coast, Sydney and Newcastle.
- Live the life by the shores of iconic Lake Macquarie
Council Rates aprox $420 pq
Water Rates aprox $300 pq
Market Trends in Teralba
Median sale price
Teralba median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Teralba median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Teralba number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.