3 Bed+Study $735k Display Unit Available
13/554-558 Pacific Highway, Mount Colah, NSW 2079
3 Bed + Study East Facing
Limited first release offer, don't miss out!
Conveniently located in Sydney's upper north shore, Colah View offers luxury and contemporary living, at an affordable price tag. Mount Colah is a quiet suburb with a magnificent local landscape, with tree lined streets, tree-top views and bushlands. Nearby, you'll find the scenic beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, with winding creeks, rainforests, look outs and trails to explore.
Colah Gardens' sought-after location provides a multitude of amenities at your fingertips, and plenty of options to get there.
- East Facing
- Level 1
- Corner Apartment
- Floor Boards
- Double Glazed Glass
- Sleek modern kitchen.
- Stone bench tops.
- Tiled splash backs.
- Smeg appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Secure basement parking with lift access.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Stylish bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Only 5 minutes' drive to Hornsby Westfield.
- Less than 100m walk to the bus stop.
- A short stroll to Mount Colah Railway Station (500m walking distance).
- Quick easy transport links, from the M1 to Sydney CBD and Chatswood CBD.
- The Mount Colah Alphabet Academy.
- Mount Colah Public School.
- Hornsby Heights Primary School.
- Hornsby North Public School.
Call 0401 928 507 for more information.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation".
Market Trends in Mount Colah
Median sale price
Mount Colah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mount Colah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mount Colah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.