17 High St, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
DA PLANS DRAFTED UP!
A rare opportunity for all investors has presented itself in Campbelltown. This premium 1251m2 block is only 5 minutes away from Campbelltown CBD and offers long term potential.
With plans already drawn up, you’ll be able to build a duplex at the front of the block plus a house and attached granny flat at the back, which presents the opportunity for a quadruple income! (STCA)
- Great sized, well-lit lounge room complete with detail cornices and air conditioner
- Fantastic timber kitchen with plenty of storage and preparation space plus dishwasher, microwave shelf and gas cooking plus space for a double door fridge
- Enviable dining area with stunning backyard views and direct outdoor access
- Renovated bathroom with corner shower bath, his and hers modern vanity and toilet
- Ample master bedroom with built in, ceiling fan, roller blind to the spanning window and air conditioner
- Built ins to the other two bedrooms
- An array of storage options including two large sheds and two storage rooms
- Garage and carport
With just 2 minutes to Campbelltown Public School, 4 minutes to the leisure centre, 5 minutes to Campbelltown Mall, 8 minutes to Macarthur Square and 9 minutes to the M5.
Contact our office to grow your investment portfolio today!
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Wiseberry Campbelltown does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
---LET'S BE FRIENDS!---
Market Trends in Campbelltown
Median sale price
Campbelltown median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Campbelltown median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Campbelltown number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.