34 Dan St, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
An ideal family home with the adjacent block available including all the potential as a development site (STCA).
- R3 zoned, level 575m2 block of land
- 19.202 metre frontage
- 30.175 metre depth
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Large kitchen with electric cooking
- Shower bath, toilet and modern vanity to bathroom
- Block available next door at 32 Dan St, Campbelltown
- Total Dimensions of 32 and 34 Dan St: Frontage: 38.404m. Rear: 38.404m. Left side: 30.210m. Right side: 30.175m.
- Total Landsize of 32 and 34 Dan St: 1150m2
A rare opportunity to acquire a large piece of land, already zoned and backed onto a reserve. Just 4 minutes drive to Campbelltown Mall, 5 minutes to Campbelltown Station, 7 minutes to Macarthur Square and 8 minutes to the Hume Motorway.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Wiseberry Campbelltown does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
---LET'S BE FRIENDS!---
Market Trends in Campbelltown
Median sale price
Campbelltown median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Campbelltown median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Campbelltown number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.