3 Danohill Street, Huntingdale, WA 6110
RENOVATED TO PERFECTION
Spread over a 683sqm corner block in a leafy Huntingdale pocket, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home will impress. Enjoying a corner block position, the home property falls under the City of Gosnells Town Planning Scheme No. 6 (TPS-6). An exciting opportunity for the Astute Buyer to apply for rezoning to R20/30 and potentially convert this property to a duplex site (subject to council approval)!
Inside, the home has been lovingly renovated and maintained throughout. Offering a manageable floor plan, set against a fresh colour palette with low maintenance timber laminate and tiled flooring, the home would be great for anyone starting out in property or for those looking to downsize.
Set to the front of the home is the lounge room. Enjoying a view over the front gardens, the living space comes complete with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and a gas bayonet point. A walkway to the back of the lounge opens into an open-plan kitchen and dining area. Renovated in 2016, the kitchen offers a modern aesthetic with stone bench tops, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, and contemporary finishes. The bathroom and laundry have also been updated within the past 6-years with the bathroom offering full-height tiles, modern vanity and glass-enclosed shower.
* Master bedroom complete with full-length mirrored robe and split system air conditioning.
* Ceiling fans and timber laminate flooring to all bedrooms.
* Modern cabinetry, splashbacks and tap fittings in the kitchen.
* Tiled dining area off the kitchen offering a ceiling fan and sliding door to the back garden.
* Bright and airy laundry offering stylish tap fittings and a lovely French door allowing plenty of natural light in.
* Room for alfresco living under the colorbond patio.
* Double electric gates to the top of the wide driveway, remote operated.
* Single carport with further parking on hardstand off to the side.
* Secure brick pillar/metal slat fencing across the front of the property.
* Verandah across the front elevation providing plenty of kerb-side appeal.
* Full roof restoration carried out in 2015 with ridge capping re-pointed and some tiles replaced.
* Good-sized backyard with garden shed for storage and a lemon tree.
My Clients have told me they deliberately chose this property for convenience that the area provides. Its ease of access to both Thornlie & Gosnells train stations was a huge draw card for them, as was the access to main roads, shops, medical services and schools. Book your viewing appointment with Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190
Council Rates: $1,616
Water Rates: $1,050
Block Size: 683sqm
Zoning: R17.5 (Corner block)
Build Year: 1972
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Huntingdale
Median sale price
Huntingdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Huntingdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Huntingdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.