9 Holt Street, Mayfield East, NSW 2304
CONTACT LISTING AGENT FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION
What are the owners going to miss most about this one? It's the quiet street, the period features and sheer street presence of the home that comes to mind first.
Mayfield East is arguably one of the most popular suburbs in Newcastle right now, the area itself is going through gentrification which means that you will find more young families moving in and money being spent to open up new cafe's and improve parkland etc.
In terms of distance to Newcastle it is less than 10 minutes by car or if you are into Cycling you can link up onto the Throsby Cycleway and head through Honeysuckle, Wickham and Maryville towards the beach.
The house itself is beautiful, catching the eye as you pull into this Cul de Sac section of Holt Street in the ever-popular suburb of Mayfield East. From the top to the bottom this house tells stories of the Federation era in which it was built, a double brick original with a cavity brick extension at the rear, this home has it all.
A rare feature for the area, this home has two separate living spaces PLUS a formal dining room. The bonus of having an extension on the home is the vast open plan living area which you don't often see on a home like this. The extension has been done in such a way that it complements the original period features throughout the home, high ceilings, timber floors and decorative plaster work.
Step out onto the covered deck and into the yard where you will find the perfect space for entertaining and room enough to grow. Enjoy landscaped gardens which surround the deck, the garage and the lawn.
The shed itself is a massive point of value, with enough space to almost house 4 small vehicles it is the perfect space for a tradesperson, home handyman or simply to store goods.
Other property features include;
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built in robes.
- Updated kitchen with plenty of storage.
- Off street parking for trailer, small boat or small caravan.
- Landscaped gardens both at the front and at the rear of the home.
- Decorative period features; Windows, plasterwork, high ceilings, fire places.
- Covered back deck with screen doors.
- Second bathroom incorporated in with the laundry.
- 3.75kw solar system. 5kw inverter. Averages 13kw per day - Massive savings on electricity.
- Spearpoint pump for gardens and lawns (Needs to be serviced).
- Council Rates: Approx. $2,000 p/a.
- Water Rates: Approx. $820 + usage p/a.
Market Trends in Mayfield East
Median sale price
Mayfield East median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mayfield East median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mayfield East number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.