$600,000 - $650,000
1 Lillyvicks Cr, Ambarvale, NSW 2560
Calling First Home Buyers!
Showcasing fantastic inclusions, sophisticated fixtures and finishes plus quality craftsmanship throughout, this refreshed family home offers an intelligent floorplan, perfect as a first home, or as a desirable investment. With the bonus potential of adding a granny flat (STCA) to the large backyard or converting the separate garage, the possibilities are varied, allowing you a maximise your portfolio.
- Sophisticated lounge awash with natural light plus AC
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus microwave hub and adjacent storage room with dishwasher
- Open plan meals area with direct access to the large entertainer’s deck
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower spa-bath and vanity with top mount basin plus separate toilet
- Sunlit bedrooms with built ins to two and main with AC and ceiling fan
- Drive through side access to the double carport
- Separate garage, converted into a dwelling complete with pergola and bathroom facilities
- Extras include 2 split system ACs, blackout roller blinds, hard floors throughout with carpet to 1 bedroom and 2 year old alarm system
Located with just 1 minute to Ambarvale Public School, 2 mins to local reserves, 4 mins to Campbelltown Hospital and Macarthur Square/Station, 7 mins to Campbelltown Mall and 8 mins to the Hume Motorway.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Wiseberry Campbelltown does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
---LET'S BE FRIENDS!---
Market Trends in Ambarvale
Median sale price
Ambarvale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Ambarvale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Ambarvale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.