14, 6-8 Longueville Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Convenient village living footsteps from city transport
Bidding, Registration and Auction will be held online via Auctionnow.com.au.
An outstanding introduction into a coveted marketplace, this prime north-facing corner apartment embraces a desirable cosmopolitan lifestyle mere footsteps from the heart of Lane Cove's village precinct. Poised on the top-floor of a predominantly owner-occupied block of only 15, it features an impressive 100sqm (approx.) of living space, including three balconies and leafy reserve vistas from the master bedroom. Enjoying an updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and a neutral colour palette, from here residents enjoy convenient access via Mafeking Ave to a superb array of amenities including boutique shops, cafes, schools, parks, sporting facilities and express bus services to Sydney's CBD.
- Spacious combined living/dining area with glass sliders to a north-facing balcony
- Modern well-appointed kitchen, ample cabinetry, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
- Huge master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- 2nd bedroom with floor-to-ceiling robes, three-way bathroom with tub and shower
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen enjoys a dedicated drying balcony
- Updated floors, neutral colour scheme and abundant northerly sunlight
- Covered car space plus lock-up storeroom, well-maintained full brick block
- Lush reserve surrounds mere footsteps to the village hub and Bus Interchange
- Excellent first homebuyer or investment opportunity perfectly placed for city living
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,384 p/q (approx.)
Market Trends in Lane Cove
Median sale price
Lane Cove median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lane Cove median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lane Cove number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.