35 Mistletoe Drive, Huntingdale, WA 6110
MODERN FAMILY HOME
Those who enjoy cooking and entertaining will find value in the spacious and modern kitchen. Overlooking the meals and a massive enclosed games room, the kitchen has been finished with modern cabinetry, stainless cooking appliances, stylish pendant lighting and a generous breakfast bar.
Families will love the backyard space. An extensive patio/carport provides a sheltered place to relax and entertain. 3 separate garden sheds in the yard provide ample space to store your tools and a place to work away on projects. A generous block provides plenty of space for kids and pets to enjoy in a low maintenance garden amongst brick paving, synthetic turf and raised garden beds.
* Generous formal lounge upfront offering reverse cycle air conditioning and recessed downlights.
* Good-sized kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, breakfast bar and stylish pendant lighting.
* Open plan meals overlooking the kitchen with a study nook tucked away to the side.
* Spacious games room with low maintenance slate tiles and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Low maintenance bathroom offering floor to ceiling tiles, enclosed shower recess, and good-sized vanity.
* Wood-look floors feature throughout the bedrooms.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout (excluding games).
* Security alarm with remote control.
* Auto roller shutters installed across 3 windows at the front.
* Modern rendered exterior providing plenty of street appeal.
* Carport with patio extension providing enough room to park up to 3 cars, end-on-end.
* Paved hardstand to the side of the carport, allowing space to park a boat, trailer or van.
* 3 separate garden sheds providing ample space for storage and perfect for tradespeople to house their tools!
* Low maintenance backyard, a combination of synthetic turfs, raised garden beds and brick paving.
* Garden bore available.
This is great buying with the convenience of location – bus stops within 500m, childcare services, schools, shops and park nearby. Perched in a quiet Huntingdale pocket, surrounded by great neighbours and other established homes, it doesn't get much better than this. For more information or to book your private inspection, contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198.
Council Rates: $1,823
Water Rates: $1,164.07
Block Size: 700sqm
Build Year: 1988
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Huntingdale
Median sale price
Huntingdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Huntingdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Huntingdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.