61 Morton Street, Crestwood, NSW 2620
Development Opportunity Ideal for Dual Occupancy
Ideal for a dual occupancy or multiple town houses subject to council approval. While you work on your plans, live-in or rent the existing three-bedroom residence. Built in the early sixties with the charm of that era this is a great opportunity to enter the market or look at the development opportunity.
Conveniently located close to shops, schools and public transport this property is a great starter or secure investment for the future. Contact us for further details or to arrange a private or virtual inspection.
- Potential development subject council approval
- RZ3 zoning: Medium Density Residential
- Residence circa early 1960's
- Electric cooking
- Fifteen minute drive to Canberra CBD
- Ten minute drive to Canberra Airport
- Two minute drive to Queanbeyan City
- Easy access to shopping centres, schools, public transport & parks
- Land size: 1197m2
- Rates: $2972 p.a.
Market Trends in Crestwood
Median sale price
Crestwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Crestwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Crestwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.