174 Piper Street, Bathurst, NSW 2795
COUNTRY COTTAGE. CITY LIVING.
* Private battle-axe location a mere two blocks' away from Bathurst's town centre.
* Formal lounge with 9 foot ceiling, slow combustion wood fire, timber mantle and stained glass window.
* Main bedroom with polished timber floors, 9 foot ceiling, fireplace, picture rails and stained glass window.
* Skylights welcome an abundance of natural light into the heart of the home where the kitchen and formal dining room are located.
* The dining room features polished timber floors, 9 foot ceiling, fireplace, picture rails and stained glass window.
* The polished floorboards continue through the country-style kitchen which combines old with new via the 'Metters' slow combustion stove (in immaculate condition) as well as a conventional oven with electric cooktop.
* A timber panelled ceiling with stained glass skylights makes the kitchen an absolute pleasurable space to cook and entertain.
* Combined bathroom/laundry with shower, laundry tub and ample storage.
* A glass breezeway leads from the original cottage to the rest of the home which includes; two more bedrooms (with built-in robes), sitting room or home office and well appointed bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity.
* Convenient second toilet positioned off the laundry.
* Reverse-cycle, split-system air-conditioner.
* Not one, but two character-filled garden/potting sheds.
* Beautifully maintained garden beds front and back, including working lamp-post and eye-catching water feature.
* Secure gated yard leads to large carport (5.6m x 4.3m)
If you desire living within Bathurst's town centre but also long for a private haven, then call David now to arrange a private viewing of this spectacular property.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Bathurst
Median sale price
Bathurst median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bathurst median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bathurst number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.