16 Caley Rd, Bradbury, NSW 2560
STAMPED DA APPROVAL FOR DUPLEXES
Located within minutes of all local points of interest, this generous 696m2 parcel of land is DA approved and ready for the development opportunity to be taken up. With all the right boxes ticked including a 45 metre frontage and no sewerage to worry about plus a tenant that’s happy to stay if needed, this hot proposition is waiting for the next savvy investor to take it to the next level.
- Level and large 696 square metre corner block of land
- Frontage: 45m. Left side: 36m. Right side: 28m
- Renovated kitchen complete with electric cooking, range hood and backyard access
- Modern bathroom with shower bath, vanity and toilet
- Spacious lounge with plenty of natural light and french concertina doors
- Fully tiled throughout the house and vertical blinds to all windows
- Single car garage that doubles as storage with door through to backyard
- Modest alfresco overlooking the backyard
- Stamped DA approval for two double storey duplex dwellings
Perfectly positioned with three local parks nearby, 2 mins to the local public school, 4 mins to local shopping, 6 mins to Campbelltown Hospital, Macarthur Square and Macarthur Station, 7 mins to UWS and 8 mins to the Hume Motorway.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Wiseberry Campbelltown does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
---LET'S BE FRIENDS!---
Market Trends in Bradbury
Median sale price
Bradbury median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bradbury median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bradbury number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.