For Sale: $2,750,000 - $2,850,000
20 Iluka Avenue, Manly, NSW 2095
First Time Offered In First Class Peninsular Pocket
- Flowing open plan living/dining area with cosy fireplace
- Separate kitchen with casual meals bar, two well-sized bedrooms
- Two interconnecting sunrooms awash with northern light
- Neat and tidy bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Outdoor laundry and handy w/c, secure easy-care rear yard
- Lock up garage, plus additional off-street parking for two cars
- Option to utilise the existing solid double brick and tile structure
- A great prospect for forward thinking architects and crafty builders
- Ideal for lifestyle seekers and downsizers to craft a fuss-free home
- A stroll to ovals, tennis courts Andrew Boy Charlton Pool and Manly Dam
**ATTENTION BUYERS - LJ Hooker Balgowlah will be doing everything they can to practice social distancing and ensure the well-being of all our clients, staff and attendees. This will mean changes to the way we conduct inspections during this unprecedented time.
Market Trends in Manly
Median sale price
Manly median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Manly median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Manly number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.