4/35 St. Thomas Street, Bronte, NSW 2024
BEACH LIFESTYLE AND CAFES ON YOUR DOORSTEP.
LIGHT AND SUNNY.
BALCONY WITH LOVELY DISTRICT VIEW.
A light and sunny spacious apartment with a north east aspect and area views! Two double bedrooms with built-ins, sunny balcony and covered car space.
On the edge of the cafe strip of Bronte and short distance to Bronte Beach.
Features include -
- Floorboards throughout living and dining
- Carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stunning leafy area views from main bedroom
- Spacious living room with direct access to balcony with sunny district views
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generous kitchen with plenty of storage and new electric appliances
- Small well maintained block of 7
- Shared laundry room for block with space for own machine
- Approx. 45m to local cafe's, restaurants and Bronte Village shopping
- Approx. 70m to Public Transport to Bondi Junction & CBD
- Approx. 400m to Macpherson Park
- Approx. 450m to Bronte Beach
- Approx. 900m to Clovelly Beach
- Approx. 1km to Tamarama Beach
- Approx. 2km to Bondi Junction
WE ARE OPEN FOR INSPECTION
- View by virtual tour (pre-taped) – click on the video, view and let us know your thoughts on 0410 027 651
- View by private inspection (one on one tour) – send us a text to arrange on 0410 027 651
- View by video link tour (live by zoom or face time) – let us know what time is suitable for you on 0410 027 651
Private inspections are time slotted for your convenience and safety.
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
Please note: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Charlotte Peterswald Sydney 0410 027 651
- Living Area
- Close to Schools
Market Trends in Bronte
Median sale price
Bronte median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bronte median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bronte number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.