69 Culgoa Crescent, Pambula Beach, NSW 2549
Stylish Coastal Abode
• Vaulted ceilings, timber flooring, exposed beams and modern interiors combine to produce a sleek coastal vibe
• Cosy woodfire perfect for the cooler months, plus reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish master suite with walk-in-robe
• Luxe main bathroom plus additional powder room
• Alfresco deck that is sunny & private - soak up the winter sun, summer sea breezes and the sounds of the surf
• Secure landscaped 607m2 allotment ideal for kids and pets, including an outdoor beach shower
• Double garage with built-in office
• Adjoining open reserve along the west side boundary
• Good storage space under the home
Take a level 650-metre stroll to the café and licensed restaurant for your morning coffee, lunch or evening meal, with the convenience of a local minimart and your choice of two stunning beaches. Pambula village is easily accessible via the walk/bike track, or a short 5-minute drive. The local school is 220 metres away, and Sapphire Aquatic Centre is just 850 metres up the road.
Market Trends in Pambula Beach
Median sale price
Pambula Beach median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Pambula Beach median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Pambula Beach number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.