13 Rufus Avenue, Glenwood, NSW 2768
Best Location in Glenwood - Walk to Everything!
• Formal and informal living and dining areas
• Four great sized bedrooms with an ensuite and walk in robe to the master
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
• Large Theatre/Gaming room downstairs plus upstairs rumpus
• Main bathroom with spa bath
• Study/guest bedroom downstairs with full bathroom facility
• Ducted air conditioning plus an extra split system in downstairs living area
• DLUG garage with drive thru access plus extra wide side access with enough space to store a boat, caravan, trailers etc
• Solar Panels, garden shed and much more
• 200m from local shops at Glenwood Village Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Medical centre and community centre
• 500m from Caddies Creek Public School & Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
• A stone's throw away to bus stops with easy access to Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBD
• Just around the corner from local parklands and sporting reserve
• 500m from Glenwood High School
Don't miss out on this one, do not hesitate to contact Malwinder and the team at MVRE for further information or to book your private inspection time.
Please Note: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We do ask when attending your appointment that there only be one person per enquiry to view the property, this helps to limit the amount of people coming through the household.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Market Trends in Glenwood
Median sale price
Glenwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Glenwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Glenwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.