70 Sapphire Circuit, Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Enormous single level house, approximately 15 years since new.
• Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in robe and large ensuite. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Two inviting and large bathrooms with stunning presentation.
• Three impressive living rooms with high ceilings and two glass doors leading to the outdoor area.
• Double garage, automated with remote and internal access.
• Top quality Italian tiles throughout.
• Three split system air conditioners.
• Striking and open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space, island benchtop, double pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• Private and low maintenance backyard with a scenic bush outlook and Second Pond Creek.
• Stencilled concrete on all parameters of the building with excellent drainage.
• Gas hot water system and garden shed.
This family home is ready to move straight in and you are sure to be impressed with the proportions and quality of this superb property and the desirable location. For your private inspection, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate.
Due to coronavirus we are unable to hold open home inspections. If you wish to view the property, a private inspection can be arranged by phoning our office on 02 9626 3333.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…"
Market Trends in Quakers Hill
Median sale price
Quakers Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Quakers Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Quakers Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.