42/7-9 Cross Street, Bankstown, NSW 2200
Top Floor North Facing, Beautiful Views
- 2 large bedrooms with Built-in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and granite bench-tops
- Modern bathroom, internal laundry with second toilet
- Large balcony with a great district views
- Secure Single lock-up garage, Security Complex
- Tiled lounge and dining areas
- Currently Leased $430pw, Total 106sqm
- Strata $1,050pq, Council $300pq, Water 180pq
Perfectly located 5 minutes walk to train station, shops, local schools and much more.
Inspection highly recommended - Do not miss this one!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Market Trends in Bankstown
Median sale price
Bankstown median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bankstown median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bankstown number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.