89A Westview Street, Scarborough, WA 6019
PRIVATE, EASY-CARE SANCTUARY
With a functional design and relaxed modern vibe this home suits buyers looking for a convenient, easy-care lifestyle.
* Step inside to a spacious open plan design with a modern chef's kitchen with stunning stone benchtops, electric oven, gas hotplates, rangehood, dishwasher and breakfast bar blending with the dining and living zone which flows seamlessly out to an alfresco area.
* Second living area which opens to the secure fenced front garden.
* Light-filled master bedroom with walk-in robe and entry to the bathroom.
* Dual access family bathroom with large modern bath and shower.
* Two bedrooms – one with built in robe.
* Laundry with separate WC.
* Stunning extra-large porcelain tiles in living areas.
* 3M security to all windows, roller shutters and sliding security doors.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Double undercover carport with double rear gated access to the alfresco area.
* Rear storage shed and gate access to a walkway to Westview Street with street frontage onto sealed Motteram Lane.
* No strata fees.
* 750m to Abbett Park, Scarborough Sport's and Community Club, Scarborough Bowling Club and Tennis Club.
* 700m to Pizzaca Café and Vietnamese Fusion.
* 950m to Doubleview IGA and bakery.
* 1km to Newborough Primary School.
* 2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
* 2.5km to pristine Scarborough Beach, restaurants, cafes, bars, the new surf club and pool.
* 5km to Carine or Churchlands Senior High Schools.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
Market Trends in Scarborough
Median sale price
Scarborough median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Scarborough median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Scarborough number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.