Price Guide on Request
4, 25 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle, NSW 2300
Lume Townhome – An Architectural Knock Out Backdropped by Newcastle’s Famous Working Harbour
One of the largest residences in the whole complex with approximately 305sqm on title including the rare bonus of your own triple garage, this home sets an impeccable standard for luxury living. Overflowing with natural northerly light courtesy of double height glass, the superb backdrop outside is shared throughout the residence, while the softness and curves of Newcastle's coastline are echoed in the home's interior walls, fixtures and stone benchtops.
Intricately detailed with a full suite of integrated Miele appliances including a coffee machine, French door fridge freezer and induction cooktop, the stunning island kitchen will make cooking and entertaining a memorable occasion.
Zoned to perfection, the glamorous master suite with walk-through robe and luxe ensuite with freestanding bath, twin vanity and endless amounts of storage enjoys the convenience of a ground floor position and seamless access to its own private terrace. Three further bedrooms, including one with ensuite, a third bathroom and an executive home office enjoy the privacy of the upper level.
Venture upstairs to level 7 where a communal rooftop barbecue terrace is a standout space that truly captures the very essence of privileged harbourside living. Nothing at Lume is left to chance with exclusive residents only access to a lap pool, fully equipped gym and sauna. This high-end townhome perfectly captures a relaxed refinement where elegance, quality and sophistication are a way of life.
- Secure entry via your own triple garage plus pedestrian access from the harbourside boardwalk
- Wall to wall glazing opens to harbour view alfresco entertaining terrace
- Master bedroom with luxe full-size ensuite and terrace positioned on ground floor
- High end stone-topped island kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave and fully integrated double door fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Full-size laundry with dryer and guest powder room
- An abundance of integrated storage; 3-zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Fully tiled bathrooms with architect designed stone-topped vanities, large showers and shaving cabinets with integrated power points
- Footsteps from the University of Newcastle's innovation hub and light rail
Strata Rates: $2,351.38 approx per quarter
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
- 425HONEYSUCKLE to 0488 868 920
Market Trends in Newcastle
Median sale price
Newcastle median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Newcastle median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Newcastle number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.