9 Cohen Street, Wyong, NSW 2259
DUAL ACCOMMODATION SPECIAL
- The main home features 3 bedrooms with robes. Spacious lounge and a separate dining area off the kitchen. Currently returning $330 per week.
- The studio flat features open plan living room, bedroom, walk in robe, bathroom and a kitchen. Expected rent return of $240 - $260 per week.
- The studio sits above a large double garage.
- Set on an elevated 535 sqm block, the home and studio enjoy views over town and catch the fresh breeze as it blows.
- An expected combined return in the vicinity of $580 - $620 per week.
- An ideal location close to town and all services it's a short walk to Wyong Station (1.7km), local shops (350m) and schools (Primary 450m & High School1.7km ).
This property is ideal for the homebuyer looking for separate accommodation for the in-laws, teenagers or to let out and gain some extra income. Investors will be drawn to the potential of a dual income investment.
This style of property is rare, be quick, it won't last long.
To receive a free information e-book on this property sms '9COHEN' to 0429 272 028.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Wyong
Median sale price
Wyong median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Wyong median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Wyong number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.