107 Governors Drive, Lapstone, NSW 2773
Rare Lower Mountains Opportunity
Standout features include:
• In ground salt water pool
• The only neighbours to the rear will be the odd koala as the home enjoys a gorgeous bush back drop
• Fully landscaped rear yard, tiered with sandstone retaining walls and immaculate gardens.
• Become the envy of all entertainers, with the huge outdoor entertaining space spilling from inside to out through large stacker doors. This is the ultimate spot to watch the kids in the pool, soak in the backdrop and enjoy a coffee by the outdoor fire place.
• Extra high raked ceilings throughout
• The kitchen enjoys a great outlook of the yard and pool, complimented with stone bench tops
The location is hard to beat with the home benefiting from ease of access to the Glenbrook Village, featuring an array of local shopping and dining options, this pocket is one of the most popular social spots in the area. The home also enjoys walking distance to a variety of parklands, schooling options as well as enjoying ease of access to the M4 motorway. Such a unique and beautiful property in such a location will be highly sought after, so be quick this weekend!
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Pay TV Enabled
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Formal Lounge
Market Trends in Lapstone
Median sale price
Lapstone median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lapstone median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lapstone number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.