3, 147 Duke Street, Busselton, WA 6280
WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY - Unbeatable Hidden Gem Move in Ready!
Superbly located in highly sought after Duke Street, you will be right amongst all the fabulousness of Busselton, yet tucked away to enjoy an enviable, private and peaceful lifestyle.
Positioned to the rear of a 3 unit complex, the home is ready to move into and is ideal for escaping the world of renting, to enjoy as a holiday home or to live a downsized lifestyle!
The home has a contemporary feel throughout and generous rooms. The open plan living area has plenty of natural light, lovely timber tones, a striking kitchen, beautiful flooring and direct access to a fully fenced and protected alfresco. There is also a theatre room which is connected to the open plan living and could easily convert to a large office or playroom.
An enviable lifestyle awaits you in the heart of Busselton. Living, relaxing and entertaining will be a joy and to top it all off, the home is within a pleasant walk to the town, jetty and beach.
• Ducted R/C A/C throughout
• Fully fenced private alfresco
• Oversized garage
• Open plan living area plus theatre
• Stunning contemporary kitchen
• Stainless steel 900mm stove and oven
• Space for a dishwasher
• Generous master bedroom with large built in robe
• Ensuite with double vanity, hobless shower and separate toilet
• Generous bathroom plus separate toilet
• Parquetry like flooring throughout the living spaces
• Striking timber look cabinetry
• European laundry
• 450m (approx.) to the Tennis Club
• 600m (approx.) to the beach
• 1.5km (approx.) to the jetty
• 1.1km (approx.) to Queen Street
• Contemporary blinds throughout
For a private inspection or for further information please contact Exclusive Property Consultant Jason Cooper 0407 770 426.
- Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Busselton
Median sale price
Busselton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Busselton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Busselton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.