37A Liberty Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
SOLD IN ONE DAY by Diab Abou Haidar 0404 137 392
Offering the ultimate family lifestyle and enjoying a sunbathed north east aspect, this brand new full brick masterpiece features impressive natural light filled interiors and seamless free flowing living spaces with deluxe entertaining areas both indoors and out.
- Four (4) generous bedrooms upstairs with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Quality designer kitchen complete with butler's pantry, stone benchtops, European appliances and dishwasher
- Three (3) lavish bathrooms, main with separate shower and bath, stylish internal laundry
- Tasmanian Oak hardwood timber staircase, study nook upstairs, travertine tiled floors throughout upper and lower levels
- Zoned Daikin ducted air-conditioning, CCTV, security intercom and alarm system
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area with kitchenette
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool with coloured light system
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, spacious child friendly rear yard
- Remote lock up garage with built-in storage and internal access
Conveniently located within close proximity to station, main shopping facilities, public transport, schools, cafes, restaurants, parklands, M5 access and only 15km to Sydney CBD, this Duplex is undoubtedly one of the area's finest homes.
37B Liberty Street, Belmore - SOLD IN FIRST WEEK FOR $1,340,000! then listed...
37A Liberty Street, Belmore - SOLD IN ONE DAY FOR $1,340,000!
Contact: Diab Abou Haidar 0404 137 392 or [email protected]
Like and follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Belmore
Median sale price
Belmore median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Belmore median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Belmore number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.