10A Third Avenue, Mandurah, WA 6210
This cleverly designed home gives a sense of light and space with high ceilings and a neutral palette. There's been no expense spared to make this a home you want to be in, with stone bench tops throughout, LED lighting, reverse cycle smart controlled air-conditioning, security cameras and NBN fibre connection.
If you love to entertain outside, then this is the home for you! The fantastic alfresco features a stunning outdoor fireplace, perfect for gathering around in the cooler months. The built-in BBQ kitchen is fully connected to the mains, so you'll never run out of gas! The 3m x 6m below ground pool and waterfall completes the resort feel.
With two minor bedrooms, the grandkids will always have a place to stay. The master suite is a delightful sanctuary with plenty of storage behind floor to ceiling mirrored robes, his and her sinks on a stone benchtop, a double shower and a heated towel ladder!
Don't worry about where to put your caravan, there is a dedicated parking area complete with power connection!
- LED lighting throughout with pendant lighting over the kitchen bench
- High ceilings in main living areas
- Extra PowerPoints have been placed throughout the property for ease of use
- Reverse-cycle ducted aircon with smart tablet control
- Security cameras
- NBN fibre connection to the premises
- Study nook in main living area with stone benchtop and PowerPoints
- Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Lots of storage in the kitchen including two pantry cupboards
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- 900mm fridge recess with water connection
- Full height tiling in ensuite
- Heated towel ladders
- Double shower in ensuite
- Separate toilets
- Stone benchtops
- Built-in BBQ area with detached hob and bench/sink
- Alfresco fireplace
- High bulk-head ceiling
- Liquid limestone surrounds
- Glass pool fencing
- Pool blanket
- Dimmable lights and spotlights
- Double-sliding doors leading to Alfresco
- Roller door at back of garage for rear access
- In addition to the 2-car garage, there are 5 additional car spaces on the driveway, including dedicated caravan parking with power connection
This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated, please take time to view the virtual tour provided!
For more information and to arrange a private viewing, contact Jo Hopkins on 0449 255 994.
Market Trends in Mandurah
Median sale price
Mandurah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mandurah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mandurah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.