13B Balcombe Street, Westminster, WA 6061
Great location and great size
DON'T MISS OUT.
Buy these off the plan contemporary designed villas with generous living areas, spacious bedrooms, quality finishes and receive up to $55,000 worth of government grants!!! Buy before time runs out to receive the grants.
Ideally located in one of the best streets in Westminster, close to all amenities, parks, easy access to the Perth CBD and northern suburbs just waiting for their new owners to move in. The developer hasn't skimped on quality to provide these affordable, easy care homes.
Each villa consists of:
• 2 generous size bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (one as an ensuite connected to the master bedroom)
• 1 single remote lock up garage
• High ceilings, air-conditioning and window treatments
• Finishes that include stone kitchen tops, quality tiles in wet and living areas.
• A comfortable outdoor alfresco area leading off the living areas.
• NO STRATA FEES
Priced $335,000 to $350,0000
Rebates that could be applicable are:
1. WA State Home buyers grant - $20,000
2. Fedral Government Homebuyers grant - $25,000
3. WA first home owner grant - $10,000
Bring the price for a first home buyer to $280,000 to $295,000 with rebates.
Price for others fitting the wage category being
$290,000 to $305,000 with rebates.
These homes provide the flexibility to accommodate investors, first home buyers and downsizers.
Call for further information.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Market Trends in Westminster
Median sale price
Westminster median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Westminster median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Westminster number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.