Under Contract by Patrick Bowen
14a Neptune Drive, Point Cook, VIC 3030
Beautiful home in an ideal location
- The light filled open plan living and dining area is overlooked by the spacious kitchen and presents generous space for entertaining. Sliding doors from the dining area lead out to the low maintenance rear yard.
- Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms located upstairs, the master fitted with a walk in robe and en suite with twin basin vanity and a bath tub as well as access its own private balcony, with the remaining two bedrooms each with built in robes that are serviced by a central family bathroom.
- The sophisticated kitchen is completed with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, finished off with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space.
- For those who love to entertain, the covered pergola is decked with timber and overlooks the low maintenance courtyard.
- Further highlights include remote control single garage, split system heating and cooling, down lights and low maintenance front and rear landscaped gardens.
Positioned in the popular Boardwalk Estate, this home is conveniently located near parks, playgrounds, and walking paths of Skeleton Creek and is within walking distance to the Point Cook Town Centre which offers a host of retail and community amenities.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Point Cook
Median sale price
Point Cook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Point Cook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Point Cook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.