7 Reynolds Street, Old Toongabbie, NSW 2146
This near new home delivers a superb living space at its contemporary best. Comprising of 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, three bathrooms and multiple living areas. This perfectly designed Torrens title duplex utilises its two-level floorplan perfectly to create a natural sense of flow whilst ensuring maximum comfort.
- CrimSafe security screen to the entry door and opening windows.
- Plantation shutters to all windows & Bifold stacker doors to the Alfresco
- Dual zone ducted A/C (Smart phone compatible) and Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Deluxe kitchen with island bench and sleek modern fittings
- Crisp and ultra-modern interiors feature high-end inclusions
- Generous open design with bright living and dining areas
- Study for those who enjoy to work from home
- A level flow to a private under- roof alfresco and large grassed garden
- Upper level bedrooms include a main with walk-in, BIR's and ensuite
- Separate downstairs rumpus room/ media room
- Auto lock-up garage with internal access
- Gas fireplace, solar panels, security alarm and much more!
The location, the size and the quality of this pristine property represents a low maintenance lifestyle of outstanding appeal as it is positioned within walkable distance to the NorthWest T-way (Bus Transit) with easy access to Toongabbie and Pendle Hill rail, Westmead Children's Hospital, Parramatta CBD, Winston Hills Mall and the M2 motorway.
Land Size: 388m2 Approx
Age: 1.5years Approx
Built by: Champion Homes
Council Rates: 353 pq Approx
Water rates: $170 pq Approx.
Rental Estimate: $600-$650 per week
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Market Trends in Old Toongabbie
Median sale price
Old Toongabbie median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Old Toongabbie median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Old Toongabbie number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.