149 Bridges Road, New Lambton, NSW 2305
BATHED IN NATURAL LIGHT WITH LARGE OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREA
There is a seamless flow to the expansive rear covered entertaining area on 2 levels which overlooks a deep, fenced level lawn with plenty of space for kids and pets.
The wide side access leads to a free standing lock up garage with room for multiple vehicles in the driveway.
With such a large yard there is further potential for additional garaging or granny flat.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Wide polished timber floors
• Plantation shutters , high ceilings , fireplace
• Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Dishwasher & gas cooktop
• Shade blinds and decorative pendants to al-fresco area
• Zoned for New Lambton South Primary.
• Level walk to New Lambton Village, Blackbutt Shops , PIUS X , recreational parks and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Our Agents are following the COVID-19 Safety Plan
Social Distancing applies at all our Open Homes and our Agent will provide Hand Sanitiser upon entry. Please keep 1.5 metres away from others, do not touch things within the home and if you are showing cold symptoms we ask that you do not attend.We strongly recommend you wear a mask where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Market Trends in New Lambton
Median sale price
New Lambton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
New Lambton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
New Lambton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.