4 Glory Road, Munno Para, SA 5115
SOLD 1ST OPEN INSPECTION - Gorgeous, Warm, Opulent Living With A Fabulous Feel
Features you will love about this home include: -
• Grand upgraded façade and easy maintenance landscaping creating a desirable street appeal.
• Functional open-plan kitchen overlooking the dining and living areas.
• Quality cabinetry with ample cupboard storage & deep overhead cupboards
• Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop & dishwasher as well as a large walk-in pantry.
• Master suite with uniquely designed luxurious ensuite and walk-in-robe to maximise space and convenience
• 2.7m high ceilings
• Wide entrance leading to passage
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 featuring built-in-robes
• A versatile floorplan allowing bedroom 4 to be a home office, home theatre or formal lounge
• Quality window furnishings throughout
• Extra full-size walk-in storage room
• Main bathroom with high quality fixtures and fittings including full size bath
• Tiled outdoor undercover alfresco with Stratco Cooldek insulated roofing and integrated downlights
• Separate laundry with dedicated access to rear yard
• Quality hinged and sliding security doors with deadlocks throughout
• Oversized garage
• Instant gas hot water
• Maintenance free front and rear yard
• Quality Beacon Lighting upgrades
• NBN connected
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Golf course/parklands only meters away at the end of the street
Find everything you need in Munno Para, with Woolworths Playford and a collection of shops, cafes and gyms just a short drive away. Walk to Munno Para Primary, Mark Oliphant College, and Playford Lakes Golf Club.
Don't miss out on this opportunity & call Anthony Fonovic now on 0411 513 352 to arrange your private inspection.
Council: City Of Playford
Land Size: 300qm approx.
Zoning: Residential Suburban
Council Rates: $1,768.30pa
Water Rates: $67.85pq
Sewer Rates: $72.70pq
ES Levy $104.20pa
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed & all interested parties should seek independent advice.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Munno Para
Median sale price
Munno Para median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Munno Para median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Munno Para number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.